Corporation Tax - Advisory Services in Harrow
For limited companies, Corporation Tax is payable on profits, and Income Tax might also be payable by the director/shareholders where these profits are paid to them as dividends or remuneration.
The rate of corporation tax payable depends on which band the profits fall into (contact us for the latest figures).
The rate bands are scaled down where a company has associated companies (members of the same group or companies controlled by the same persons). There are complex rules which may make companies associated even if controlled by different people (for example, members of the same family).
How we can help
Advising on companies' tax affairs is a fundamental element of the service we offer to business owners in Harrow. The Harrow team at Sterling can assist with a wide range of company tax matters, such as:
- Preparation of corporation tax computations and returns
- Remuneration strategy for directors and shareholders
- Tax efficient distribution of profits to directors and shareholders
- Acquisitions and sales of businesses and business assets
- Corporate group structures
- HM Revenue & Customs enquiries and investigations
- Business succession planning
If you are looking for help and advice on corporation tax in the Harrow area, and would like to discover how we may be able to minimise the tax burden, please contact Sterling today.